Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 15, 2013

HK Chronicles: Hello Kitty Train Station

My experience in Hello Kitty exhibit at Langham Place would always be treasured. I wasn't able to visit Mickey and Friends in Disneyland due to the bad weather, so my friend and I decided to just drop by Langham Place mall and shop and check out this street market called Ladies' market which is just nearby.

So as continuation to my Hello Kitty picture from my previous post, here are some of the photos taken from the "Sanrio Train Station".


A sweet welcome from Hello Kitty herself! 


1960s themed Hello Kitty train! Dear Daniel is actually standing at the entrance! Hahah 


You can go inside this train and pretend like you're actually riding it! Kids and kids at heart would surely enjoy this mall quickstop! 

That's all for tonight, we'll surely update you with my HK Chronicles soon!

Time to hit the haystack! ZzzZzz



No comments:

Post a Comment