Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Travel 2013 OOTD

I don't really do #OOTD (outfit of the day) posts or pictures.

Well a lot of my friends and girls on Facebook and Instagram take photos of them wearing their "look of the day", but I have never tried posting one...or if I did, I didn't quite nail it! hahah I'm not a model or fashionista and I guess I will never look like one so as much as I could, I controlled myself posting stuff like these (LOL) I just don't like flaunting too much of what I have and wear and whatever other girls would feel like getting annoyed or envied or probably amazed (I doubt though). oopppsssieee

But since I'm a blogger, I would like to share these stuff for you all.

So I'll show some of my OOTD or "look of the day" when we had our short trip in Hong Kong and Macau.

Defaults:
1. Borrowed my mom's MCM vintage bag; such a classic.
2. Montego Bay sandals because the weather was so unpredictable; prepped up for a rain or shine trip around the city.
3. Terner bling leather watch.

First day:
Zara cardigan, Cotton On classic black glasses, short dress from a thrift shop, MCM bag, Montego bay sandals, Terner watch





Second day:
H&M beaded cardigan, H&M skater cut floral dress, MCM bag, Cotton On vintage-look glasses, Montego bay sandals, Terner watch








3rd day:
Aztec dress from tiangge, MCM bag, Montego bay sandals, Terner watch







Travelling is fun but kinda stressful (especially managing your luggage weight), so I suggest you bring classic useful things you could wear and pair with several pieces you have. One bag, one sunglasses, one watch, one pair of shoes would do as long as they would look good with the clothes you already brought.

Mini dresses are also essential in travelling. Aside from its stylish look, it would save some space from your suitcase because you've lessened bringing heavy jeans, denims, shorts and skirts with you.

So next time you travel, grab those essentials wisely to have a fun-filled,stress-free and fashionable trip here and abroad!

Ciao!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment