Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Coffee indulgence and a little more...


Starbucks coffee has sustained its brand and advertising gimmicks through the years. As a coffee-drinker and lover, I know I should not miss freebies, promos, and little things from coffee shops like Sbux that surely would bring lots of fun-filled coffee experience and surprises!



Cute small plastic cups for water or prolly an espresso shot! 
I just wish they offer shots in small packages like this cup haha pardon, I just
find happiness in simple things. 




Starbucks card is still available! You can get yours at minimum of Php300.00.
You can use it right away and enjoy upcoming surprises and freebies.
Find out more here: Starbucks Card
Oh before I forgot, I found this cup when I went to Lucban, Quezon last summer and now I can see it in some market places (prolly coz plastics are not allowed anymore in some cities like Makati).



 A Starbucks-inspired cup:




No comments:

Post a Comment