Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lazy buzzy

Despite the heavy rains these past few days, I still managed to go out...attended errands and yeah, what's the best part pf going out? Food-hopping! Well I'm not really a food critic or a "food-choosy", i actually eat anything as long as there's no ketchup or mayo on it hahah

So here's my lazy rainy afternoon cheap delights this past week:


Whole wheat pasta with shitake mushrooms and asparagus in pesto sauce from Cafe Verde by Big Chill

I love Cafe Verde by Big Chill! They offer not only healthy options but delishhh food as well like this pasta! You can also choose between a regular pasta or the whole wheat one. It was my first time to try whole wheat pasta, and my mom and I agreed that there's something with it's texture that makes it a bit different with the regular one---which kinda affects the entirety of the pasta taste. But yeah, it's still delicious for me. I love pasta, I love 'shrooms, and pesto's always to die for so for less than Php150.00, this dish is an A+ for me! 


Krispy Kreme's New York Cheesecake and Sola Apple

You can never go wrong with donuts. It's perfect for lazy afternoons and pair it up with a cup of coffee, juice or tea. I'm quite biased with this one coz since the day I tasted KK's New York Cheesecake, I've been faithful to it! Rarely eat other flavors, just this one! Hahah didn't like the Sola Apple flavor though, I mean it doesn't taste apple for me, more of water! Haha Should've had Arizona or other Sola flavors. Oh well, there's always a first time...and last time! Ooopsy doopsy haha 


So yeah, what are your lazy afternoon favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment