Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hungry Tummy!

Check out my hungry tummy faves this past week:

First at hand, Bacon Mushroom Asparagus pasta from Pancake House, my favorite from them!!! This is quite heavy though, eat it for heavy brekky or full-packed lunch, no no no for dinner! Haha


Pistachio Chocolata (did I get it right?) from CaraMia


Love the flavor! Liked CaraMia's cakes and desserts (well that's really their forte anyway) kinda 'bitin' lang for their main courses (pasta and rice meals).



Found these awesome "palaman/spread"  from robinson's grocery:

Bravo's Artichoke & Spinach Spread for Php225.00. Perfect for pate and breadpan and breadsticks!


A cheaper version of Trader Joe's and Lotus' Speculoos Cookie butter:


Belgium Treasure's Biscrips for Php270.00! I would say this is a good buy as well! It's as yummy as the 2 abovementioned brands and 50% cheaper. I just needed to taste the "nutty" and "crunchy" feel more with this, but in total, I can recommend this cookie butter for you guys who find it difficult to buy Trader Joe's and Lotus because it's limited and most of the time out of stock! Haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment