Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Looking at our FAULTS! Hey-ho!



So who's excited for the movie adaptation of John Green's The Fault in Our Stars? Well as a huge fan of both the author and the book, my heart pounds every time I see pictures or hear news about what's new? and who's who? for the upcoming movie of TFIOS!



So seeing these make my heart go dub-dub-dub-dub


 Young director Josh Boone will be filming this adaptation.
He directed 2012 indie film, Stuck in Love.
 
Ansel Elgort will portray the awesome Augustus Waters...
Shailene Woodley was once set on letting her hair grow as long as possible but now feels differently. ‘I know what it feels like to have wind blow through my wavy locks, and I am over-the-top grateful I get to share that gift with another,’ she wrote on her blog.
‘Work in progress but luckily, #itgrowsback !!!’ Shailene Woodley wrote after the hair transformation was complete.
...and Shailene Woodley will be Hazel Grace who recently cut her
hair for the girl with the Big-C role. Donated her long locks too to charity.
They're gonna be filming the movie in Pittsburgh later this month.
So yeah, I'm actually picturing the scenes now in my head. I can't wait! I'm sure this is going to be a hit especially for those who are hungry for something extraordinary story. Well, I just hope the essence of the book would still be there (I'm crossing fingers). 

Screen Shot 2013-08-18 at 11.08.26 AM



2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to watch the movie! Thanks for encouraging me to read this. I've been meaning to buy the book until Acey finally gave me an online one. I'll definitely be one of the first to watch! =)

    ReplyDelete