Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 19, 2013

Raincoats, anyone?

I'm such a thrift store girl. I don't care if people don't buy my idea, but I know a lot of girls and guys who are like me would understand, thrift stores are the best spots to find extraordinary pieces that no one..or probably just a few in town have the same stuff that you've got. And whatnot, for around Php50-300/each of a brand you know in your entire life you would have to work really freaking hard just to get it? Why not sweat some pride of buying a worth it piece, right?

Coz it's rainy season, I have here some pieces you might want to check out in the nearest thrift stores/ ukay-ukay shops.

Plaid raincoats:



Most of these stuff are on sale especially when it's not rainy season. You can find signature brands like Burberry if you're really good at it. Unfortunately, it wasn't what I found some few years ago...but I didn't regret buying this coat coz it's worth it, durable, fashionable, and reliable in times like this
(pardon for my old pic haha).





No comments:

Post a Comment