Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Slippers, Slip-ons, and Sale--sss!

On my way to the optical shop to get my new specs, I saw this pop-up sale for Grendha, Ipanema, and Rider slippers at RCBC Plaza. They do this usually at the end of each season. I've seen sales like this a couple of times before with other brands and products, but never really had the chance to get or buy one...and I finally had my pair!

ipanema flip flops






Visit link- Rider Sandals




Visit link- Ipanema


Visit link- Grendha














Moments like this, expect people (especially moms and girls) clamor for that discounted pair of slip ons! hahaha oh well, who wouldn't like discounts, right?

















So here's the simple Grendene Grendha Slip ons I bought for Php570.00 (normally, prices are at around Php1,500+++). It actually looks like "Filipino bakya" slippers/ wooden clogs. It's simple, comfy, and you can even use it on semi-casual, semi-formal occasions.






Visit the stall until Friday August 30, 2013 at RCBC Plaza (near food center area).


No comments:

Post a Comment